Top Draw security case 2912-S
Catalog Number: MP207
V-Line's Top Draw security case is slightly larger than their compact model, but still offers a very convenient way to store handguns, prescription medications, collectibles, and other small personal belongings. The locking mechanism is easy to use, yet still provides protection against your small valuables from getting in the wrong hands.
• Top-opening security case with classic, slim design.
• Five button mechanical lock for quick access (provides 1081 possible combinations).
• Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
• Manufactured from 3/8-inch (10 mm) thick steel.
• Lock-block welding covers the case's guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
• Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
• Prepunched holes for easy installation.
• Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
• Easily transportable.
• Elongated hole in the back provides an anchor point for a cable or pad lock.
• Foam lining on top and bottom protects and holds contents securely in place.
• Available in textured semi-gloss black powder coated finish.
• Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo.
• Custom logos and colors are available upon request.
• Can be mounted directly to any surface or attached with the optional Mounting Bracket for easy portability.
Exterior: 12" wide x 9" tall x 2-1/2" deep
(30.5 cm wide x 22.8 cm tall x 6.3 cm deep)
Interior: 11-3/4" wide x 8-1/4" tall x 2" deep
(29.8 wide x 20.9 cm tall x 5.1 cm deep)
Weight: 10 lbs. (22.0 kg)
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.