RD-2410 Depository Safe
Catalog Number: MP192
This drop-slot depository safe offers security and convenience. Rather than a front mounted pull-door (as Protex's FD-2014 and FD-2410 models), this FD-2410 employs a laser-cut half-inch (1.3 cm) steel plate door in the top of the safe. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. It's an excellent option for any business or organization that needs to hold a collection of deposited cash, checks, and valuables for a time such as hotels, motels, religious organizations, bars, restaurants, taverns, gas stations, car washes, and convenience stores.
• DigiPaz electronic lock offers convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming
• Wrong-try penalty lockout mode prevents manipulation of the lock
• DigiPaz operates on two internal 9-volt batteries (included) with external battery override connector
• Laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door
• Spring loaded re-locker
• Chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts
• Anti-drill lock plate
• Door equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges and an internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked
• Pre-drilled anchor holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe into the floor
Exterior: 10-1/4" wide x 24" tall x 14-1/4" deep
(26.0 cm wide x 61.0 cm tall x 36.2 cm deep)
Interior: 10-1/8" wide x 17" tall x 11-3/4" deep
(25.7 cm wide x 43.2 cm tall x 29.8 cm deep)
Door Clearance: 7-3/8" wide x 14-3/8" tall
(18.7 cm wide x 36.5 cm tall)
Drop Opening: 9" wide x 4-1/4" tall
(22.9 cm wide x 10.8 cm tall)
Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) thick door made from 1/2" (12.8 mm) solid steel plate
90 lbs. (198.0 kg)
Shipping estimates available upon request.
Please call to confirm orders of more than five of these safes at one time.