RD-2014 Depository Safe
Catalog Number: MP191
This drop-slot depository safe offers security and convenience. Rather than a front mounted pull-door (as Protex's FD-2014 and FD-2410 models), this RD-2014 employs a laser-cut half-inch (1.3 cm) steel plate door in the top of the safe. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. It's an excellent option for any business or organization that needs to hold a collection of deposited cash, checks, and valuables for a time -- hotels, motels, religious organizations, bars, restaurants, taverns, gas stations, car washes, and convenience stores.
• DigiPaz electronic lock offers convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming
• Wrong-try penalty lockout mode prevents manipulation of the lock
• DigiPaz operates on two internal 9-volt batteries (included) with external battery override connector
• Laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door
• Spring loaded re-locker
• Chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts
• Anti-drill lock plate
• Door equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges and an internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked
• Pre-drilled anchor holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe into the floor
Exterior: 14" wide x 20" tall x 14" deep
(35.6 cm wide x 50.8 cm tall x 35.6 cm deep)
Interior: 13-7/8" wide x 13" tall x 11-1/2" deep
(35.2 cm wide x 33.0 cm tall x 35.6 cm deep)
Door Clearance: 11" wide x 10-3/8" tall
(28.0 cm wide x 26.4 cm tall)
Drop Opening: 9" wide x 4-3/8" tall
(22.9 cm wide x 11.1 cm tall)
Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) thick door made from 1/2" (12.8 mm) solid steel plate
91 lbs. (200.2 kg)
Shipping estimates available upon request.
Please call to confirm orders of more than five of these safes at one time.