Quick Vault In-wall Safe
Catalog Number: MP210
The V-Line Quick Vault offers a great, space-saving "hiding place" for firearms and small valuables. This wall safe is designed to fit between two standard-width wall studs, and the outer frame mounts flush with the wall to maintain a flat surface. The safe can then be covered with a poster, picture, fabric, painting, mirror, or other type of wall-hanging. The Quick Vault is very secure, too, thanks to an inset door and an inner steel frame that resists prying attacks. This safe also includes a felt-lined interior and an adjustable felt-lined shelf.
• Five button mechanical lock for quick access (provides 1081 possible combinations).
• Designed to install under most surfaces with a Quick Release Mounting Bracket.
• One Quick Release Mounting Bracket is included with order.
• Manufactured from 3/8-inch (10 mm) thick steel.
• Lock-block welding covers the case's guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
• Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying.
• Prepunched holes for easy installation.
• One shelf included, and additional shelves available.
• Sturdy fabricated steel construction with pry resistant clamshell design.
• Available in textured semi-gloss ivory powder coated finish.
Exterior (case only): 14" wide x 12" tall x 3-1/2" deep
(35.6 wide x 30.5 cm tall x 8.9 cm deep)
Exterior (case and frame): 17" wide x 15" tall x 3-1/2" deep
(43.2 wide x 38.1 cm tall x 8.9 cm deep)
Interior: 13" wide x 11-3/4" tall x 2-1/4" deep
(33.0 wide x 29.8 cm tall x 5.7 cm deep)
Weight: 23 lbs. (50.6 kg)
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.